About Me

My photo
Hello, Welcome to my blog. I've been teaching English for over 13 years. I lived in Italy for 10 years on the sunny island of Sardinia. I was born in Manchester and went to university in Liverpool, where I studied Geography. I love travelling and have visited lots of different countries

Followers

Wednesday 3 December 2008

Answering the question

Thinking about what we talked about in the lesson today, remember that it is very important to keep looking back at the question when you are writing an essay. Every sentence you write must have some relevance to the essay question.

Remember - it doesn't matter if you write a perfectly structured essay with no grammar mistakes and the most amazing vocabulary ever......... if you don't answer the question, you haven't done the task properly.

See you tomorrow

No comments: