About Me

My photo
Hello, Welcome to my blog. I've been teaching English for over 13 years. I lived in Italy for 10 years on the sunny island of Sardinia. I was born in Manchester and went to university in Liverpool, where I studied Geography. I love travelling and have visited lots of different countries

Followers

Monday 1 December 2008

Self Study

Hi,

Just to remind you that your self-study must be handed in on Friday. Make sure that you have been updating your blogs or putting things in your paper portfolio. Remember that I have to have evidence of work to be able to give you a mark - you can't just tell me what you have been doing.

See you tomorrow

1 comment:

Vikram Waghmare said...

I really apolojies for the not coming to college today. B'cos at morning I am not felling good due to back pain.
So, I am going to sleep and woka up late.
Sorry....