About Me

My photo
Hello, Welcome to my blog. I've been teaching English for over 13 years. I lived in Italy for 10 years on the sunny island of Sardinia. I was born in Manchester and went to university in Liverpool, where I studied Geography. I love travelling and have visited lots of different countries

Followers

Thursday 20 November 2008

Media seminar and writing task

Hi,

Don't forget that you should have started your research by now for the seminar on Monday. Have a look at Jim's blog for some links to some more articles.

Tomorrow you should let me know which of the essay titles you have chosen.
Starting tomorrow and continuing next week we will look at writing discursive essays, essay outlines and writing introductions in more detail.

For the moment concentrate on collecting some information in order to have something to put in your essays.

See you all tomorrow

No comments: