About Me

My photo
Hello, Welcome to my blog. I've been teaching English for over 13 years. I lived in Italy for 10 years on the sunny island of Sardinia. I was born in Manchester and went to university in Liverpool, where I studied Geography. I love travelling and have visited lots of different countries

Followers

Wednesday 19 November 2008

Self study

Hi,

Hopefully everyone has now either set up a blog or has started recording their self-study on paper. Remember that at the end of the month I can only give you a mark if you PRODUCE something for me to look at. You will be given a mark for the amount of self study that you have done and also for the effort that you have put in. Try and include some variety in your self study and remember that anything and everything you do in English outside the classroom can be recorded as self study. So, if you work, record that on your blog/on paper, if you go to conversation club, add that etc

You also have to complete at least 7 of the self-study tasks listed in the front of your red books.

Have a good evening and see you all tomorrow.

No comments: