About Me

My photo
Hello, Welcome to my blog. I've been teaching English for over 13 years. I lived in Italy for 10 years on the sunny island of Sardinia. I was born in Manchester and went to university in Liverpool, where I studied Geography. I love travelling and have visited lots of different countries

Followers

Saturday 29 November 2008

Seminar - Monday 1st Dec

Hi Everyone,

Hope you are all having a good Saturday. Don't forget that you need to do some research for the seminar on Monday.
Jim has posted some links on his blog which you might like to look at.
www.jimselfstudy.blogspot.com

Think about your performance in the last seminar and the areas that you feel you need to improve. One suggestion is that you try and use some of the more functional language for agreeing, disagreeing etc.

See you all on Monday!

No comments: