About Me

My photo
Hello, Welcome to my blog. I've been teaching English for over 13 years. I lived in Italy for 10 years on the sunny island of Sardinia. I was born in Manchester and went to university in Liverpool, where I studied Geography. I love travelling and have visited lots of different countries

Followers

Wednesday 19 November 2008

Media Seminar

Dear Amber,

Monday is the first of your assessed seminars. The topic is the media and your homework today was to look at the areas of the media to be covered in the seminar.

You need to start doing your preparation NOW. Please don't leave it until Sunday night and then expect to do well in the seminar. One of the areas you are given a mark for is your preparation. You can bring your notes with you to the seminar - you don't have to memorise everything you read.

See you tomorrow

No comments: