About Me

My photo
Hello, Welcome to my blog. I've been teaching English for over 13 years. I lived in Italy for 10 years on the sunny island of Sardinia. I was born in Manchester and went to university in Liverpool, where I studied Geography. I love travelling and have visited lots of different countries

Followers

Wednesday 7 January 2009

Essay

As the first draft of your essay is due next Friday, I suggest that you start thinking about what you want to include in your essay. Globalisation is a HUGE topic area and it will be impossible to go into detail in all areas. Therefore you will have to be selective and choose the MAIN effects of globalistion for your essay (as the question says).

With regards to the essay, the more you can give me next week the more advice I will be able to give you. Don't forget what you learnt in the previous months - it is still RELEVANT.

Enjoy!!

No comments: