About Me

My photo
Hello, Welcome to my blog. I've been teaching English for over 13 years. I lived in Italy for 10 years on the sunny island of Sardinia. I was born in Manchester and went to university in Liverpool, where I studied Geography. I love travelling and have visited lots of different countries

Followers

Saturday 10 January 2009

Monday and Tuesday

Hi Ruby,

On Monday you will have a lecture on Globalisation.

Tuesday - based on the readings you have done you will do a poster presentation on your reading in your groups. You will be given time on Monday in the lesson to decide what you are going to present from your reading.

http://connect.le.ac.uk/posters

Take a look at this website to give you an idea of what a poster presentation is like.

Enjoy your weekend

No comments: