About Me

My photo
Hello, Welcome to my blog. I've been teaching English for over 13 years. I lived in Italy for 10 years on the sunny island of Sardinia. I was born in Manchester and went to university in Liverpool, where I studied Geography. I love travelling and have visited lots of different countries

Followers

Monday 12 January 2009

Self-study Blogs

Dear Ruby,

I'm a little bit worried. I've added myself as a follower to most of your blogs now and I've noticed that some of them have not been updated for a very long time. I hope that if you are not putting your self-study onto your blog that you are doing a paper version. If you aren't doing either of these things then you are going to be in VERY big trouble in a couple of weeks.

REMEMBER THAT YOUR SELF STUDY IS PART OF YOUR ASSESSMENT.

So get blogging/self-studying please.

For those of you who have been doing something, please ignore this.

No comments: